Peeled and cleaned prawns- 1 cup
Ginger- garlic paste- 1 tbspn
Onion- 1 medium sized(finely chopped)
Tomato- 1 medium(finely chopped)
Capsicum/ green pepper- 1(roughly chopped)
Potatoes- 1 cup(diced)
Turmeric powder- 1 tspn
Chilly powder- 1 tspn
Garam masala- 1 tspn
Oil- 1 tbspn
Water- 1 cup
Sal to taste
1. Heat the pan and add the oil.
2. Add the ginger- garlic paste, onion and when the onion has turned brown add the tomatoes.
3. Add the salt now and wait until the tomatoes turn soft.
4. Now add in the capsicum, potatoes and then the prawns. Stir well and add the spices.
5. Add a cup of water and allow to get cooked for 10 minutes.
6. The curry is ready after 10 minutes. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with rice or bread of your choice.