|Eggless carrot and coconut bread|
All purpose home baking flour- 2 cups
Brown wheat flour- 1 and a 1/2 cups
Grated carrot- 2 cups
Grated coconut- 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar- 1 and a 1/2 cups
vegetable oil- 1 cup
Baking soda- 1 tspn
Baking powder- 2 tspn
Vanilla extract/ vanilla essence- 1 tbspn
Cinnamon powder- 1/2 tbspn
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
2. Sift the flours, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder together.
3. Add in the coconut and carrot to the dry ingredients.
4. Mix the oil, vanilla extract and sugar together uniformly in a separate bowl.
5. Slowly add in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold in everything to combine.
6. Grease the loaf/ bread pan with little oil and pour in the mixture. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until the bread is lightly browned.