|sesame shrimp spread|
Small shrimps(peeled and deveined)- 1 cup
Onion- 1 tbspn finely chopped
Ginger- garlic paste- 1tspn
Cilantro leaves- 1 tbspn (finely chopped)
Sesame seeds- 1 tbspn
Sesame oil/ vegetable cooking oil- 1 tspn
Cream cheese- 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
1. Shred the shrimp in a blender.
2. Heat the pan and add the oil.
3. When the oil is hot add the ginger-garlic paste and then the onion.
4. When the onion turns brown add the sesame seeds followed by the shredded shrimp.
5. Add the salt and stir all the ingredients uniformly.
6. Sprinkle the cilantro leaves and when the mix cools down add the cream cheese and mix well.
7. Spread on the bread slices and enjoy.