|chicken fried rice|
Cooked rice- 1 cup
Boneless chicken cubes- 100 gms
Finely chopped onion- 1
Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbspn
Carrot and green beans- 1/2 cup(finely chopped)
Dark soya sauce- 1 tbspn
Sesame oil- 2 tbspns
Finely chopped chives- 1 tbspn(to garnish)
Salt to taste
1. Cook the chicken cubes in a pan with little water and salt until cooked.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and add the ginger garlic paste. Add the onions and wait until it turns brown.
3. Add the chopped carrot and beans and let it cook for a minute.
4. Add the chicken now to the vegetables.
5. Add the soya sauce, salt and keep stirring for less than a minute.
6. Take a wide mouthed bowl and put the rice in it. Add the veges and the chicken mix to the rice and mix uniformly with a fork.(Do not do this process when the rice is hot)
7. Garnish with chives and serve with chilly oil.