SWEET POTATO AND CHEESE BALLS

When I was preparing this yummy starter cum snack I had my kids in my mind for they hate sweet potato. I always think out of the box to make them eat what they do not like and that is how this recipe happened. I just grated all the tender sweet potatoes and mixed with grated carrots, cheese and prepared this balls. They tasted great too. Good thing is my boys finished all of them and told me to prepare more this week again. Huh! feeling great.


Sweet potato and cheese balls
Ingredients:

Grated sweet potato- 2 cups

Grated carrot- 1 cup

Finely chopped onion- 1/2 cup

Grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup

All purpose flour- 1/2 cup

Ginger- garlic paste- 1 tbspn

Finely chopped cilantro leaves- 1 bunch

Garam masala- 1 tbspn

Turmeric powder- 1 tspn

Olive oil- 1 tbspn

Finely chopped green chillies- 1 tspn/ chilly powder- 1tspn (optional)

Salt to taste


Method:

1. Mix all the ingredients uniformly and prepare lemon sized balls.

2. Grease the baking tray with some oil and place the balls.

3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes until the balls turn golden brown.

4. Serve with dipping of your choice.

Comments

Popular Posts