This biscuits are very rich . 2 to 3 biscuits would really fill you up. Once in a while I bake these biscuits to give myself a treat. My younger son is a big fan of this biscuits. Sometimes you can also opt to add 1/2 tspn of salt replacing the sugar and make salt biscuits instead. For a healthier version you can replace white flour with 1/2 cup brown flour and 1/2 cup white flour. The butter can be replaced with 1 tbspn to 2 tspn vegetable cooking oil.
All purpose home baking flour- 1 cup
Butter at room temperature- 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1/4 cup(powdered)
Vanilla essence/ Cardamom powder- 1 tspn
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
2. Mix all the ingredients uniformly in a bowl.
3. Prepare small balls from the dough and flatten the balls.
4. Place them in a greased baking tray/ muffin tray.
5. Bake until done for 20 minutes.
6. Goes well with a cup of coffee.