VEGETABLE CHORIZO PENNE


Pasta - my friend. When I am really looking to serve something quick for my family,  I get the help from pasta. This penne is super quick with all the vegetables (I had at home) and chorizo.




Vegetable chorizo penne

Ingredients:

Penne pasta(cooked)- 2 cups
Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tspn
Onion- 1 medium(finely chopped)
Tomato- 1 medium(finely chopped)
Capsicum- 1 tbspn(finely chopped)
Button mushrooms- roughly chopped
Olives(pitted)- 3 to 4 no's(sliced)
Chorizo sausage strips- 1/2 cup
Olive oil- 1 tbspn
Cooking cream- 1 tspn
Rubbed basil- 1 tspn
Salt to taste



Method:
1. Heat the pan and add the oil.
2. Add the ginger-garlic paste, followed by onion. When the onion is soft add in the tomato followed by capsicum and mushrooms.
3. Once the above said ingredients are half cooked add in the chorizo strips and stir well.
4. Add in the penne pasta , cream, rubbed basil, olives finally , give it a saute and serve.







Comments

Popular Posts