Ice pops a great treat for your kids. My kids love yoghurt and when I made them to ice pops with cardamom flavor they couldn't wait to enjoy it. I also prepared orange juice ice pops.I have prepared strawberry ice pops here. For different colours to excite them you can also use blue berries for blue, mango for yellow and pistachios for green. A healthier option away from artificial flavours. My kids liked it. Hope yours too.....
For strawberry ice pops:
Natural yogurt/ Greek yogurt- 2 cups
Strawberries- 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1/2 cup
For orange juice ice pops:
1. Clean the strawberries and put them in a blender with the sugar and blend it until it becomes smooth.
2. Now add the yogurt and whip so that the yogurt blends equally with the strawberry paste.
3. Pour the yogurt mix into the moulds. For the orange juice ice pops pour the juice into the moulds directly.
4. Freeze it for 3 hours to 4 hours until set.
5. Serve to the kids to see a big smile on their faces like mine.
You can also do variations with other juices as well or you can also make multi layered ice pops . For that you have to first add the yogurt and allow it to freeze and once it is set you can add the juice on top of the yogurt layer and freeze until set. A great choice for birthday parties.