This is my favourite vegetable snack on the go. The rice flour added to the okra gives it a very crunchy taste.Healthiest compared to crisps and fries and a good starter as well.
|Pan fried lady's finger/ okra snack|
Lady's finger/ okra- 500 gms
Rice flour- 1 tbspn
Oil- 1 tbspn
Chilly powder- 1 tspn
Turmeric powder- 1 tspn
Salt to taste
1. Wash the lady's finger and wrap it in a towel to remove all the water.
2. Chop the lady's finger on a dry surface/ chopping board.
3. Heat the pan and add the oil.
4. Add the lady's finger and now add all the spices and salt.
5. Reduce the fire and let the lady's finger get cooked for 15 minutes by covering the pan
with a lid.
6. Once done enjoy this great vegetable snack.